Have you considered the usage of B roll and Raw Footage for your Los Angeles-based Event video-tape? If not, note down the following…
When it comes to videography, your Los Angeles-based Videographer can basically shoot the footage of your special event, celebration or gathering in 3 main forms, i.e., A roll, B roll and Raw Footage. The foremost and main footage your Los Angeles-based Videographer shoots on any kind of video project like birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, funerals, concerts and such is referred to as A roll. It is the most significant footage and the best shots produced of your special event. However, B roll and Raw Footage is something no one pays attention to often. These are most often, only used in the final video edit and then become of no use.
What is B roll and Raw Footage?
B roll is the extra footage captured by the Videographers in multi -camera events. These footage are often useful to break the monotony of the video with different angles and video techniques. It’s spliced together with the A roll aka main footage to help make a story or tale, build dramatic tension, or emphasize a specific point.
- High Quality – Not anyone can shoot A roll and B roll footage and edit it into a great video. But, a professional and reliable videographer can bring out perfect B-roll footage with the right frame rate, color balance, and the right subject content and incorporate it with the A roll to produce an outstanding quality visual. Your videographer will use the B roll to make your event more entertaining, intriguing, and polished and provide you with interesting quality final edit.
- Can be kept for future needs like highlight video, Trailers – B-roll and Raw Footage can be effectively used to add value and creativeness for the highlight and trailer videos and narrate your event in the best possible way.
- Can be copied and edited – One of the major uses of B-roll and Raw Footage is the use of its hiding cuts. For instance, most of the time, two parts of a video will have to be cut and edited in order to remove mistakes, noises or any distractions. This is when the B-roll footage comes to play by hiding and replacing the cut between the unnecessary shots of the A-roll footage.
- Can be used for any unique marketing strategies of your brand – B-roll can be also important as a marketing tool to create a compelling video of your commercial or trailer. B-roll footage will make your promotional video look more appealing and engaging by tempting your customers to purchase your product. This is why video marketing is crucial when it comes to promoting and selling.
- Useful as an asset for customized video needs – To add uniqueness and specialty for any kind of video, not only the main footage that is the A roll footage of your event, but B-roll footage and Raw Footage is also useful.
- Visual interest – B-roll and Raw Footage is very useful in adding visual interest to any kind of video. An experienced videographer would use a variety of different shots from several different angles and mediums in order to give an amazing visual to the viewers.
It’s the B-roll and Raw Footages that supports the videographer to be creative when telling someone’s story with the use of different shots and angles in order to match the tone of that video. This includes different shots for the increase of the production value of a video.